Ok - here is my American Idol post. Yes I have LOVED it this season - ok so I didn't start watching it until about the top 12 - but its been awesome since then!
So I of course love David Archuleta along with everyone else who is in love with him. (I loved how Fox 13 had coverage of "David Archuleta Day" here in Utah all day long on Friday!) I have been calling all night to try to vote for him, and of course its always busy. I hope that just means that everyone else is also voting for him right? I think I got through once - a really long time ago when I was trying to vote for him - but since then I've never gotten past the busy signal. Is there a secret way that you can get through and actually vote?
So I've always known that it would be the two David's in the final. (unless we are all shocked and Syesha somehow makes it through) I cannot deny how amazingly talented David Cook is, but I just don't really like him for some reason. David Archuleta on the other hand is so likable - I am of course biased. I hope that Archuleta can win but I am so worried that Cook could beat him!!!! Anyway, sorry for those of you who could care less about American Idol, but I'm just a little hyped up tonight after watching the performances and thought I would post my thoughts. (I personally loved Archuleta's version of that Chris Brown song!!!!! Watch it if you like here)
5 comments:
I agree, I loved the Chris Brown song and I wish he would do more upbeat songs like that! Sure, he wasn't super confident because he knew it was a risk, but he proved that he can sing that style and sound amazing as usual. I love what Randy said "Dude, you could sing the phonebook and we'd love it!" It's totally true.
I'm a HUGE fan of little David myself. This is the ONLY show I watch - and I'm proud of it. I got to vote about 30 times - so maybe it was me keeping the line busy! J/K. I think the reason we like little D so much is his humility. He also has so many other pluses - but there's a light in his eyes and depth behind his voice. David Cook seems to be shallow - and I never feel the Spirit when he sings - AND I feel grimy and dirty when I watch him - he just looks that way.
Thats my two cents no one asked for. :)
Rach you crack me up. Thanks for telling me in advance that the girl got kicked off-I couldn't stand waiting!
Like Eden, this is the only show I watch these days. Its like my alone time on Tues and Wed. Chris just laughs at me. Unfortunatley, I think David C. is going to take the cake in this. He is more of a rockstar kind of a guy. Poor little D. doesnt seem to have a clue. I think he mights struggle in the limelight. I like both styles of singing, and yes, DC sort of creeps me out...seems like he is TRYING to be humble, but its just sort of lame. Lil' D. is truely humble.
GOsh, after next week I wont have a show to watch...guess I'll have to start exercising or something.
I actually really like both the David. But I'm rooting for Archuleta to win. I usaually don't have too much of a problem voting. But I'm in Indiana and he probably doesn't have such a huge fan base for our time zone.
I feel bad for David Cook's brother. Did you see how he only came to support his brother and ended up trying out and now look how far he went! Poor little brother. I wonder if he was any good. Maybe he'll try again next season.
Post a Comment