Thursday, May 15, 2008

American Idol Clarification

I just wanted to clarify this. I honestly think that if it weren't for David Archuleta I would probably really like David Cook. I just want Archuleta to win so badly that it makes me not like his competition! They are probably two of the most talented people ever on the show - imo. This has definitely been my favorite season. Well, I did really like Carrie Underwood now that I think about it. But anyway, I do like David Cook. Its just that Archuleta is amazing (not to mention a good LDS kid and from Utah obviously - so of course there is bias in this) and I am a much bigger fan of his style of music.

2 comments:

Sycamore Girl said...

Arg! I cannot handle the ancipipation! What I am I going to watch when AI is over???

Holmes Family said...

I feel exactly the same way you do. They are both good, and I cannot wait to hear the performances but then I want to know who wins right a way!