Sunday, September 25, 2011

Family Reunions

We had a Wagstaff reunion in up in Eden in July, and a Peel family reunion up at Bear Lake in August.  Even though it was months ago, I need to get these documented!  They were both so much fun!  We are lucky to have such great family.

We spent a lot of time at the pool at our condos in Eden.  
Benjamin is still talking about "swimming at the condos."

There was lots of volleyball. . . .

Coloring.  I don't remember why but some people really got into it.  I think I remember Claire coloring Tinkerbell for a long time.  It was beautiful.  Tanner like it too.



Look at all these cute little girls we had there!  Will I ever get one?

Cousins shootin' the breeze. . . .

Grandma and Grandpa.  Amazing.  Such great examples to us all.

In the pool again. . . .


Sadly I didn't get enough pictures up in Eden.  But it was a fabulous time for all.  So beautiful, great and fun place to stay, and good family bonding.  

Laura was able to stay for a couple weeks in between our two reunions.  We spent a day at the park here in Santaquin and I just had to add this series of pictures of Benj and Layla on the splash pad.  Good little buddies having a good time.  So cute.









And then finally Bear Lake!  For some reason I only took pictures when we were at the lake, but we also had so much fun at the big place we all stayed together.  It was a great time for all!  The first day at the lake was kinda cloudy and rainy, but still so much fun!  Practically had the beach to ourselves!


All these boys (and Nicole) playing football in the water.  It was shallow so far out there since the water was so high this year!  It was really fun.

Benj in absolute heaven.


Grandpa helping Benj in the sand the next day. . . .

And two cute little cousins together Tanner and Max.  Good little friends.

Wish I had taken more pictures but at least I finally got up what I had!  I have been so swamped that blogging has taken a back burner but hopefully more posts to come if I can ever get a chance to catch up!

1 comments:

Mikelle said...

CUTE!!!! Looks like fun reunions! I understand crazy, but don't understand why life has to be sooo crazy! We'd love a visit anytime and for now UEA is open. We'll be here as far as I know.