Wow time flies!!!!!! It has been a really long time since I've blogged - and even longer since I've blogged regularly. Not that I haven't wanted to blog - believe me I have thought of so many good topics that I've wanted to blog about over the past few months that are now lost in my head - but time and life have alluded me. I've also missed keeping up on everyone else's blogs! So hopefully I can soon get caught up. I think the main reason I haven't found time to blog in a while is because I used to use my evenings to blog when Spencer was never home. But now that my husband is always home in the evenings I somehow find myself using that time to spend with him rather than blog! Isn't that nice? I've really enjoyed it. However I will admit that I sometimes feel a pull to keep up my blog. I rarely find time during the day. But maybe now that our Church is in the morning I can find time on an occasional Sunday afternoon. . . . we'll see.
So life has been great lately. Christmas was great, Thanksgiving was great. Our new house is great. Our new ward is great. Our new town is great. (Oh besides the snow plows and their somehow lack of plowing our cul-de-sac!!!!! I got stuck twice yesterday! We surprisingly get a lot of snow down here. . . .)
I think I'll just post a few random pictures from the past couple months to help catch me up. None are too great as I'm still trying to learn my new camera.

I really hate pictures of myself - especially when people sneak up and try to take them of me - thus my tongue sticking out. I do love my new kitchen though. Its not huge or fancy, but I love it. And Tanner is my #1 helper in the kitchen.

The purpose of this picture is to show my cute little brother - and this weird setting on my camera. His hair is really not green. He's a cute returned missionary on the hunt for cute girls if anyone knows of any - he's willing to get set up. Ha.


Benjamin loves my parents cats. And this one in particular is very patient with little kids and doesn't mind all the molesting. Maybe I can talk my husband into letting us get a kitten some time. . . .

Gotta get a hot husband picture in there somewhere. . . .

Cute little Benja

Benja and Grandpa

Tanner is a great little bowler. He loves to bowl. And he probably has one of the best attitudes about it I've ever seen. No matter what he does, he is so excited! He does this cute little celebration dance after ever single turn. Funny boy.

Crazy kid

This was our first snowfall in Santaquin. We have gotten a TON more snow since then, but I was excited for this opportunity to take pictures of our house without all the dirt outside. The snow makes everything so clean.


Couple interior shots


Home Sweet Home - we have a fence now though which is nice.

This shot is pretty dark, but we get some amazing sunsets down here.

Tanner way excited to play in the first snowfall.

Too cute not to post.

Tanner was pretty excited to see Santa this year as you can see. Christmas was a big deal for him - he was so excited. It was so fun.

We made our excursion to see Santa with our friends Mikaila and Dallin again this year. Cute little friends.

Tanner and his cousin Max are a crazy pair. They love each other a lot but when they are together - watch out.

Its really hard to get 3 little boys to pose for Christmas Eve jamies pictures. This is the best I got.

I hope this is appropriate, but I couldn't help myself! Spencer and Cody paid my three crazy brothers to strip down, and run around our house barefoot through the snow blizzard (and it was a crazy one. Biggest I've seen in a while). They of course did it with joy. Nice arms Joel.

We went to the Zoo Lights with a bunch of my family over the holidays. It was fun.

Tanner posing in front of the tiger lights. We saw the tiger for the first time ever this trip to the zoo. Its usually hiding!
So I know this was a long post, but it makes me feel better to be a bit caught up. I hope you all had a great holiday!!
10 comments:
I'm so glad to get this update and so happy things are going so well.
First of all your house is beautiful!!!! I LOVE the kitchen and the interior shots, it looks sooooooo nice and looks like you've decorated really nice too. Oh, I can hardly wait till we have a house someday...hopefully soon:)
Second, I love your camera. That funky black and white/color setting is so cool. What kind of camera is it?
I also love your family picture at the top of your blog. It may have been there for a while but usually I just read post on google reader without actually clicking to the website. Way cute!
I'm so happy for you guys.
Happy New Year!!
Love all the new pictures! I especially like the ones of benny and tanner on the couch. I'm glad life is settling down for you a bit...enjoy those evenings with your honey! And we'll have to come play in all that fun snow!
I love your house! It really is beautiful. I look forward to having a NEW home someday. I've been checking your blog in hopes of an update and this made my day! Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE all the pics... I've been wondering what you guys have been up to and how you have been! Sounds like you guys had a great holidays. I love you new house too...I bet its so nice to be all settled in! Your new camera is really cool too... What is it? I want a new one too someday! :) Take care and Happy New Year!
LOVE your kitchen. Post more!
hallelujah! the blogosphere is complete again! we've been waiting for a rowe update for a while. the house looks great (and so do you guys). we missed hanging out with you during the holidays--someday we'll make it back there again. someday we'll have a cute house out in the country too! we miss you tons!
Hi Rachel! Your house is beautiful! (all that hard work paid off!) I have looked at your blog several times from Laura's and it's fun to hear your comments on life and see pictures of your cute family. Your boys are getting so big! Wow, time flies. Glad to see you are doing well-I'll be checking in more ofen! : )
So glad to see you're back!! I have missed you guys. I was thinking this week that I need to call you guys and see how everything is so, it was nice to help get caught up with your post. I love your house. So cute! I heard there is a possibility you guys are coming out for a visit. We would love that!
Your house is so pretty! I know Spencer put in too many man hours, but wow, it looks great! It looks like the boys are having fun too and getting so big. We'd love to come out and see you sometime. Maybe gas will be really cheap in the summer...
This is great! Your family and home are adorable. I love the photoshop effects. I'm taking a class right now to help me learn what you have become an expert at. =)
Post a Comment