Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Congrats!!!

I just need to congratulate some family members.

Congrats to all our Kansas family on the Jayhawk win!!!!! It was such an exciting game - especially since Kansas was able to pull off the incredible comeback! We were all pretty excited here too.

Congrats to my cute little brother Daniel who just received his mission call TODAY to Brazil, Campinas Mission!!!!!!!!!!! He was so excited and we are excited for him. He just has to wait until August 27th now. . . . but luckily he will fly straight to Brazil and enter the MTC down there so that he won't be tormented by being right next to the stadium during football season!!!!!!

3 comments:

Bob said...

Congrats to Daniel on the call! Good luck to him! We love y'all!

Allison Hill said...

Wow I seriously can't believe Daniel is even old enough to go on a mission! I haven't seen him in SO long! That is so exciting! Congrats to him!! :)

Mary Jane said...

Wow, what a game! I thought about calling you that night. Andrew wanted to congratulate Spencer. We couldn't believe they came back and won. We both picked them to win in our brackets and we took first and second place in our group of 12. Woohoo! Anyway, go jayhawks and I love your pictures!