Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tanner is 3!


Playing the morning of his birthday. . . .

Cake and ice cream that night. . . .

Being silly in his new "Cars" pajamas!


Cute little Benjamin. . . .

So my Sweet little Tanner is now 3 years old! We had a low key birthday - but very fun. He definitely got spoiled. The Saturday after his birthday we went to Discovery Gateway - the new Children's Museum. Tanner had a blast!


Buying stuff in the grocery store. . .

Building in the Construction Zone. . . .

Pumpin' Gas. . . .

The Helicoptor

Bored of Tanner pictures? So were we. Scary mommy and daddy shot. . . .

My two cute little builders!!

10 comments:

Eden said...

It's so fun to see how your little family is growing up! You have two beautiful boys. I'm glad you are enjoying life.

Laura said...

That Children's museum looks so fun, I want to go...but then I guess the whole grocery shopping thing and pumping gas is probably a smidge less exciting now than it was back when I loved the children's museum.

Tiffany said...

Happy b-day Tanner! I'm so glad you have a blog and I can keep up with your life a little better. I've finally updated ours - come visit http://mareadys.blogspot.com/.

Tiffany said...

Does Eden have a blog?

Allison Hill said...

Hi, this is your long lost cousin Allison! I got to your blog off of Laura's and I have to just say that I am in total shock at how big your kids are! They are adorable! :) It'll be so fun to see you guys this summer. We can't wait!

Amanda said...

Rachel--I just found your blog--your boys are adorable--check out our fam at amandjoe.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

OH by the way this would be Amanda Walker/Keddington!!!:)

Jared and Laurel said...

That does look like so much fun. You can tell Tanner's parents are enjoying themselves, and yet they look so intimidating!

Chris said...

wow. three. wierd. rach, I think you are a great mom. -becuase you have YOUR mom to model after. well done.

Cheri said...

You have a cute family! I just took my four kids to the children's museum and they all had a blast!
Cheri (Moon) Allan